Search This Blog

Friday 24 February 2023

Nazgul- The Ring Wraiths, Lord of the Rings

 

“The Nine” and more. The eight Ring Wraiths with their Captain, The Witch King of Angmar in full garb or as a Wraith. I only have seven mounted at the moment. These are all metal figures, as I refuse to pay for Fail cast (Fine Cast) from GW, as metal is a lot more resilient. Only two of the Wraiths are mentioned by name and that is the Witch King and Kamuhl the Easterling.

My Palette for these fellows is as follows: Undercoat Black aerosol, next is a Purple Wash (Leviathon), then a Dark Grey (Humbrol 106) heavy drybrush, then a thinned down Black (Humbrol Matt 33) dry brushed (thin enough to allow some of the grey to bleed through. 

Next I paint the armour and weapons using Chainmail, then Agrax Earthshade (or any brown wash). I finish with a dry brush of a wood brown (Humbrol 110) and Varnish.

DSC02700

DSC02702 DSC02701 DSC02703

DSC02705 DSC02704 DSC02706

No comments:

Post a Comment