Search This Blog

Sunday 30 October 2022

Lord of the Rings - The Fellowship and Isengard

Lord of the Rings is known by almost everyone and not everyone like Peter Jackson's take on it. "The Hobbit was said to be a disaster by Tolkien fans, Well I have enjoyed reading it, and watching all six film. I have enjoyed The Rings of Power so far too. I enjoyed them because they are "ripping yarns"! Would Tolkien turn in his grave, probably not, He would be loving the fact that his books are being enjoyed still, and the movies just add to the mystique of Middle Earth. 

Here is my adventure into Middle Earth and I will say that not one of the figures on this post were purchased by me, at a GW Store. I have built these armies from Bring and Buys, Jumble Sales, Car Boot sales, Facebook contacts and Ebay. 

I will start appropriately with the Fellowship, all plastic set, donated by a good friend.DSC01509_tVCm6Ec8eH9kH9pBNMJfoA


Gandalf the White on Shadowfax

DSC01506_31iMfWxuJnnGEt4F7VdCKk


 

 Isengard is Rising 

Saruman and Wormtongue

2_otyPx8VPudm5TgAbAxUQ2v

Isengard will be proud! 232 Figures. I started these and finished these in 7 days! A few were part painted, but I repainted them all!

DSC01717(1)

DSC01718(1)

DSC01719(1) 

Shagrat, Gorbat, Gothmog and a ShamanDSC01779

Warg RidersDSC01780


Siege BalistaDSC01778 

Lurtz and Friends DSC01691(1)

Next armies will be Kingdoms of Gondor & Rohan

No comments:

Post a Comment