Search This Blog

Sunday 14 July 2024

The Men Who Would be Kings - Regular Naval Forces

 I have titled this post as "Regular Forces", as it is to be a multi Nations Force, although the majority will be British.

Majority of the figures units were given to me by a friend, Aled Charles, who had no use for them. Some were painted, some not. Apart from the German Sailors, the figures and support weapons are from Redoubt Enterprises (Now available from Grubby Tanks) 

German Sailors, one full unit and eight figures. I will at some point purchase the extra four figure required to finish the unit! These ere painted by Aled. DSC05313

The next unit was a part finished British Sailor unit, once again donated and most painted by Aled. I matched the paint scheme for five figures to finish it off.DSC04975

My next unit were painted as Royal Marines.DSC04982

Some Support weapons

DSC05150

Krupps 75mm

DSC05153

Gardner Gun (Minus Magazine, Missing)

DSC05152

Gatling Gun

DSC05151

Commander

DSC05154

I had some Cannibals, so I painted them up for Tribal Slavers!

DSC04971

2 comments: