Search This Blog

Wednesday 8 February 2012

WWII Vehicles on a Budget - Italians

A few converted (use the term loosely, I added some bits  Corgi, Lledo types: cost about £10.00 the lot . These vehicles will be used for my Italian WWII army that I am building.
This is how they came (pre-conversion)

Photobucket


And after.
Photobucket


Command & Workshop vehicles
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Supply vehicles
Photobucket


75mm tows
Photobucket


100mm tows and Radio exchange truck
Photobucket


Ambulance
Photobucket


"extras" Bus and Ambulance (WIP)
Photobucket


Photobucket


Besergali on the move
Photobucket


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Very nice Phil, My British command vehicle is one of those Lledo Matadors. My French and SCW armies have several more different ones also :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lledo are good bargains, always on the look out.

      Delete